How To Order Flowers - applies from any device?
You can choose flowers by occasion for example General, Love or seasonal. You can shop by flower colour, flower type, or even shop by customer favourites. You can simply click on one of the menu buttons, or you can also search for flowers in the search field.
- Once you have found the category most applicable to you then peruse the products that sit within that flower category
- Click on the product that is most appropriate
- You must enter the address where the flowers are going
- Then enter the date when you would like the flowers delivered. If you cannot see a date, ensure you click on the calendar where more dates will appear
- Then, where appropriate, select the size that suits your budget or occasion, then add the product to cart
- At this point a pop up will appear showing what you added to cart, plus some recommendations like chocolates and a teddy bear, you can choose to add some of these products by again adding to cart. If you prefer not to, simply click on the ‘Secure Checkout’ button. If you choose to add an extra, after you add to cart, then hit the ‘Secure Checkout’ button where you are then redirected to the checkout page
- Here you must fill in all the appropriate information. In the spirit of a seamless checkout we ask you very little about yourself - just your name, email address and phone number
- You must fill out all the recipients details very carefully. You will need their name, a contact number and country code, the delivery country and post/zip code, any notes to add to the order, a card message, these are all compulsory fields
- Once all the information has been filled out then please select how you would like to pay. You can pay onsite with either Visa, MasterCard Or American Express, or you can pay via PayPal
- Once you have done that, click on the place order button - your order is now complete
- Within 20 minutes of placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email
How Can I Contact Eufloria?
You can contact us by either:
- Calling one of our helpful staff members 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm - who each speak English or Italian
- You can contact us via live chat
- You can send us an email on email@example.com
Where Do You Delivery Flowers?
We deliver flowers to all countries in Europe & the U.K - 7 days a week.
Where Are You Located?
We are a legal European Company and have registered offices in both Malta & Italy and employ highly trained flower experts from local towns near to where they live.
Is You Website Safe To Order From?
Our website is highly safe and secure and, if you look where the URL is, you will see a lock. This means that our URL is highly encrypted by a state of the art SSL certificate which adds a highly secure way of ordering online. Moreover, to qualify for an SSL certificate we had to go to great pains to prove who we are!
Can I Have Flowers Delivered Today?
Yes you can. We offer a same day flower delivery service, however please ensure that the flowers are ordered before 1pm the day of delivery.
I Would Like To Leave A Positive Review - But How?
We love positive reviews about our flowers and service. If you would like to leave a review please go to the product that you ordered on our website then click on the right a review button. At this point you will be allowed to write a detailed review about your experiences, once that's done hit submit and we will do the rest.
Are You The Local Florist?
Yes & no! We have offices in Malta & Italy, so in both those countries we are. Outside of those countries we have a very close relationships with hundreds of florist shops throughout Europe as we have been supporting them for many years. As many do not have websites (let alone payment gateways), we are able to assist them with getting orders.
What Happens To The Flowers In Nobody Is Home?
This is a very good question. If nobody is home we will usually find a safe place to leave the flowers, both out of view, and out of the elements like the sun. If there is no safe place to leave the flowers one of our staff members will call the recipient to organise a more suitable delivery time.
If the recipient lives in an apartment block and they are not home, we will generally call them to organise a redelivery of the flowers at a more appropriate time.
I ordered online but did not get an order confirmation, where do I get that?
If you order online and didn't receive an order confirmation it's possible that it has landed in your spam folder within your email account. If it's not located there please send us an email or give us a call and we will forward it to you.
I Ordered Flowers For Today, When Will They Arrive?
If you ordered flowers before 1 p.m. to be delivered today they could be delivered any time between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. the day of delivery.
I Would Like To Make A Complaint - But How?
If you would like to make a complaint about, for example, the quality of the flowers, please send us an email so that we can investigate for you. Please ensure that you send a photograph of the flowers attached to the email as it will make our job a lot easier and save time.